Jetsu Aquarium Supplies launched on Amazon.com with our first JAS 300 watt submersible heater and now the JAS 100 watt glass submersible heater is available to buy too!
We have extensively researched and developed aquarium heaters, as the first of our Jetsu Aquarium Supplies range, to offer the best quality and value for money.
FULLY SUBMERSIBLE: 100W 110V-240V 50/60Hz Strong Glass Aquarium Fish Tank Heaters, perfect for Freshwater and Saltwater Aquariums. Includes 150cm cable for easy use
TEMPERATURE SCALE: Can be adjusted between 20°C~34°C (65°F~93°F). Suitable for aquariums up to 75 gallons
EASILY CLEANED AND MAINTAINED: simple to use
CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS: Written in English.
1 YEAR WARRANTY: We believe in great customer service, if your heater breaksdown we will replace it
100W Aquarium Heaters
The heaters had to be simple, easy to use, durable and affordable.
Having reviewed other heaters available on Amazon.com we noted that even the instructions were difficult to read in many of the products on offer by other suppliers. Our instructions are easy to read in English.
We also identified that many products claim to last forever - this is not possible, heaters fail, they breakdown eventually. This is a FACT.
Our instructions strongly recommend that two heaters are better than one. When one stops working, which happens to all heaters, then the tank is kept at the right temperature by the one that still works - saving your fish and other creatures in your tank.
This means you can purchase a new heater when one stops working, rather than wait until your only heater fails and the aquarium drops in temperature.
Two heaters use the same amount of energy as one heater as they only have to heat half the water each.
Jetsu offers a 1 YEAR WARRANTY: We believe in great customer service, if your heater breaks down we will replace it.
1. Our aquarium heaters must only be turned on when in water.
2. If you are going to be away from home and have asked somebody to look after your fish - you must make sure they know not to change the settings on your heater if the light goes out!
You would be surprised how many times this has happened to our customers and they end up with boiled fish - you have been warned!
3. Please do not use our heaters with very aggressive fish like cichlids - if you have aggressive fish we recommend that you invest in a more expensive titanium enclosed heater.
• 100W Aquarium Glass Heaters with 150cm power cord
• Suction Cups: Holds heater vertical or horizontal under the water
• Instruction Manual written in clear English.
(How to Calibrate the Temperature Controller instructions are included)
• Temperature Conversion Table available here
Our heaters are suitable for Freshwater & Saltwater Aquariums
........make them part of your perfect aquarium kit.